Industry: Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Financial assistance in negotiating leveraged buyout
- Managed sale/leaseback transaction
- Established production measurement & yield reporting system
Industry: Computer Maintenance and Service
- Install cash planning system for weekly, monthly and annual cash flow forecasts
- Provide cost and pricing decision making models for business services.
- Turn around from two years of losses into 12 consecutive quarters of profitability.
- Developed new sales commission program and sales incentive system
- Model new business opportunities and develop business planning tools
- Reorganized and staffed administrative & sales
Industry: Printer Systems
- Manage venture capital investment
- Sold foreign operating entities
- Negotiate multi-million dollar purchase contracts
Industry: Multiple Startup Operations
- Provide outside funding sources
- Contact and analyze acquisition candidates for client buyers
- Analyze merger candidates and provide due diligence assessment
Industry: One half billion dollar U.S. Corporation producing an array of capital goods.
- Lead the corporate wide effort to reduce inventories of finished goods and work in process.
- In eighteen months total corporate wide inventories were reduced 30% or 120 million dollars.
Industry: A 300 million dollar world wide mining equipment manufacturing corporation.
- Install a corporate wide, integrated planning process resulting in a five year financial plan with monthly result tracking.
- Within three years a total system of strategic planning, tactical planning, financial planning , expense budgeting, and individual objectives was in place and produced information leading to a 50% improved profit.
Industry: Outdoor power equipment distribution
- Liquidate small retail distributor without cost to owners
- In six months operation was closed and accounts settled with a small profit to the owners.
- Restructured multi-million dollar credit lines
- Reorganized sales and business segments
- Developed new business strategy
- Discontinued and downsized operations